Background

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Millers



Today includes one of my favorite family photos ever.  A very kind stranger offered to take a photo of all four of us right in front of the fake Eiffel Tower.  Instead of snapping one or two, the stranger snapped quite a few, so I have these series of similar photos and I honestly can't figure which I like best.


I finally just picked one to be highlighted and made this super simple layout leaving the photo the star.



Lots of cheesy smiles as we wandered the town doing the wholesome, free activities.  It's good that my little ones were raised to be tourists from a young age.  They were super happy to stop at each site along the way.

Just a few more pages to the album.  I feel a little like Dory... Just keep snapping, editing, editing...







1 comment:

  1. Just keep editing, editing, LOL! Love these LO's and still love these fab papers! Happy Hump Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?