Background

Monday, August 12, 2013

Ladies and Gentlemen- Brandy's a Winner Again!!

Just popping in today to post a happy congratulations to our one and only Brandy Miller.  She won the random drawing over at the Inspiration Journal blog for the July Monthly Challenge: Happy Birthday America and Other Birthday Celebrations.  Please join me in congratulating Brandy on this happy win.  

Though the win isn't based on her card perfection (it was a random drawing), I like to think that good things come to those who do good things.  The post A Heartfelt Birthday Wish was the honored entry.  I've included the card pic for easy reference below because its a winner to me!


Now, rush on over to the Inspiration Journal and join in the August challenge fun: My Summer Vacation.  It's all about travel and journeys. 


2 comments:

  1. Super sweet! Wonderful diecuts and I love your colors and bloom. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Brandy and so deserved. Stunning! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?