Background

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Front Cover for Heartfelt Creations Die Storage


I thought I might interrupt this week's posting of the scrapbook pages to show off a little bit of creativity that leaked out around finishing up the scrapbook pages.  The front covers of my Heartfelt Creations storage was so bland and boring I couldn't leave them alone.  Plus, the scrapbooking effort wasn't heavily laden with flowery goodness and I was missing my Heartfelt Creations creativity.  Out busted these blue little beauties.

 The flowers were created with my Heartfelt Creations Vintage Floret stamps and dies.  I used a black archival ink to stamp the flowers and die cut the flowers out.  The swirls come from a couple of different die sets, Spellbinders Floral Flourishes and Sizzix Decorative Swirls.






I now have two books of these stamp and die sets.  With this weekend's arrival of the leaf sets, I may be expanding to a third book. It feels like a good problem to have, but sometimes I wonder if I'm truly just a craft tool junkie.




3 comments:

  1. Andie, your covers are beautiful! I'm sure they will bring a smile to your face each time you get these binders out. those colors go perfectly with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "a little bit of creativity that leaked out" made me giggle and remember my Changes card from the other day. ;)

    On the other hand your covers are lovely. Maybe I'll go decorate some of my storage now cards and pages aren't inspiring today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these journals and I love these flowers so much! Beautifully decorated. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?