Background

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blog Milestone Winner! Loly Borda-Towery

This is a day late (blast that working every day!), but a winner of our first blog candy has been selected.  random.org provided the winner through a random number selection:

That's right, Loly Borda-Towery, you are a winner!  Loly said "how I celebrated an accomplishment: it's very hard for me to loose weight, I've put on 10 extra pounds this winter, so at the beginning of March I gave up all sugar and flour from my diet, in these 3 weeks I lost 3 pounds, so to reward myself I bought 1 set of stamps from CAS-ual Fridays."

Hooray.  This makes you a winner twice over- new stamp set courtesy of weight loss and this small prize package from both of us here at Contagiously Crafty.  Please email me your address directly at viralscrapa(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll drop this in the mail.


Thank you to everyone who commented.  Big or small, accomplishments are to be celebrated.  It was fun to see how you all do so. We'll look forward to the next big accomplishment.

Brandy and  Andie

3 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop! congrats to Loly. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a gracious and faithful blog reader, Karon! We truly appreciate you!

      Delete
  2. Congrats to Loly! Enjoy your goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?