Background

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

2013 Heartfelt Creations Class- Heartfelt Layouts


 
Brandy and I typically do not take layout classes.  There's something in creating the exact same layout for your scrapbook as 40 never-before-met strangers.  Even though our lives don't overlap, there's something to think your pages are your own.  When we saw this lovely class, we decided to make an exception.

The layout uses the Vintage Floret paper for the background paper.  The layout is littered with Delicate Aster and Vintage Floret stamped die cuts. 

The asters were colored with a teal ink using a dauber.  I started with the dauber in the middle of the flower and "pulled" the dauber out to the edges of the aster repeating until all the petals are colored. 


The sentiments come from the Timeless Amour collection.  The LOVE sentiment was cut from the background stamp.  I think that is easy to do when you aren't paying for the stamp yourself. Still, this sentiment worked wonderfully on this layout.  The Decorative Blossom Corner die cut was then added to the layout.  Now, to identify those perfect pictures and get this layout in the book.

Andie



2 comments:

  1. I've seen a few posts lately about customizing stamps, and I'm *this* close to actually cutting into my first one. It's a gorgeous layout. I need to ink more flowers, correction, I need to use more flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layouts - I love the papers and those flowers are gorgeous. Beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?