Background

Saturday, March 23, 2013

It's All Bright and Cheery


Don't you just love the Prima papers?  I have really clamped down on my patterned paper purchases for the past few years.  I had the great fortune of knowing a paper crafter who gave away boxes of patterned paper.  I actually sorted through the boxes and selected only my top favorites... somewhere around a couple hundred pieces of paper.  I left boxes of paper behind for others.  I probably can't use all that I have so purchasing paper can be difficult for my cheapfrugal personality.  Finding Prima paper packs for 40% off fit the bill though.  I purchased them months ago and have been looking for a way to use them.  Needing to make cards to celebrate my best friend's birthday fit the bill.  The Prima papers on this card came from the Prima Madeline stack.  The sentiment stamp is once again the Hero Arts Luscious Frames.  The brackets and swirls are from a Recollections stamp set.

Andie

1 comment:

  1. WOW Andie - I really love these papers, they are gorgeous!! Love how using the focal point of the actual paper is the basis for the card. TFS and hope you are having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?