Background

Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello Again!


Here's another of the card I made while on vacation.  The patterned paper is from Prima's Madeline paper stack.  The Hello stamp and flower stamp are from Hero Arts Luscious Frames stamp set.  The wood frame is from a Studio Calico set Scalloped Circles and I've inked it with some Peacock Feathers Distress ink.  The bracket stamp and swirls are from a Recollections set.  Everything is edged in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  This patterned paper is so spectacular.  It really makes me look forward to my card class that starts today.  Hopefully all this creativity inspires a few more posts.  Between catching up from a week off work and trying to keep up with my homework, I'm sure to be a busy gal.

It's not to late to join me for Pattern Play- an Online Card Class.  Click the link to register and look me up when you get there.

Andie

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the papers - fabulous colours and hope you enjoy your card class. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty, pretty! I hope you have fun the rest of class :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?