Background

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blog Milestone!


Just days ago our tiny little blog, carved out of a desire to spread our passions and inspirations about papercrafting, hit a major milestone.  Well, truthfully this is a minor if not inconsequential blip on the screen of Internet life.  However, it is our inconsequential blip and so we thought that it needed some celebrating.  As the picture testifies, our blog passed the 10,000th view!  Yay! 

The part that will forever be a source of joy for Andie personally is that the most popular post by far is one of another person's (yeah Keri!) inspiration.  Yes, it's true- the post regarding the Bubble Guppie party for Keri's one year old posted last year has double the views of any other post made by the blog authors.  Never (and I mean never!!) underestimate the google searching capabilities of parents of young children on a quest to host that perfectly memorable birthday party!  More than a tenth of all visits forever!

This momentous milestone requires a celebration of the bloggish kind.  It is small- and, therefore, maybe reflects the smallishness of the accomplishment :)- but we thought we might offer up some blog candy for the occasion.  We'll mail this tiny set of coordinating paper, rub-ons, brads and ribbon to one randomly drawn commenter from this post to win the prize.  Please tell us one smallish way you've celebrated an accomplishment.  It doesn't have to be of the bloggish kind.  All comments must be made before midnight March 31st, 2013. 


Let's hear it for milestones!

Brandy and  Andie

5 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to congratulate you guys!! It is amazing, isn't it? Post it and they will come...
    But this is no 'small' feat, ladies. Job well done!

    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Enjoy your moment. I tend to reward smallish moments a lot, and most often in scrappy supplies - I was nice to a coworker when they were jerks, buy some washi. I made it through until naptime, buy that pretty paper. I haven't bought any scrappy things in a while, buy a tool. You get the idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you both - because the posts that you do are so inspiring. Am so glad that I found you in bloggie land. The main milestone for me that I will be celebrating is my first year blogaversary in May. Never would I have thought that after 10 months I have made so many wonderful online friends and conspirators. Crafting Rocks:-) Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo!!! Congrats!!! Thank you for the kind comment on my new blog of 3 posts. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's a big accomplishment. How I celebrated and accomplishment: it's very hard for me to loose weight, I've put on 10 extra pounds this winter, so at the beginning of March I gave up all sugar and flour from my diet, in these 3 weeks I lost 3 pounds, so to reward myself I bought 1 set of stamps from CAS-ual Fridays. Yay! Keep up the good work ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?