Background

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Purple Cow- CraftGeek Pin It


My MIL graciously gave me this neat crafty tool for my birthday a few month back.  I've been so busy with sicknesses and Christmasy crafts that I didn't have a chance to photograph and share.  This gadget is Purple Cow's CraftGeek Pin It.  This gadget applies decorative metal elements to the page much like a staple.  My trial was to adhere the leaves to this piece of brown cardstock.  It is really just as easy as using a stapler.  I'll have to play soon and share the results.  

Andie

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun - you will have to show us how it works on some new projects:-) Have a great week Andie and Happy New Year to you and Brandie too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?