Background

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve!


I had previously blogged about my inspiration for this year's Christmas card.  I saw the rather "summerish" card and knew that it was just the right design for some Graphic 45 paper that I had seen on sale at Embellish It!  I purchased the patterned paper for a song and thus began my endeavor.  The white cardstock sentiment is embossed using Spellbinders Snowflake Impressabilities.  The stamped sentiment came from Close to My Heart's Christmas Card Chatter set.  The stamp was made using Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  What a mess I made distressing all those edges to the card!  Nonetheless, it was worth it in the final analysis.

As we celebrate the birth of our savior, the Lord Jesus, I pray that God's glory might be revealed to you in big and small ways this season.  From our house to yours:





Andie

3 comments:

  1. Andie, loving your Christmas card! I hope you and your family have a wonderful, and blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas back atcha!

    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card Andie - Merry Christmas my friend:-) Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?