Background

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Gift Tags



I thought I would share a quick gift tag idea.  I used the Cricut Joys of the Season cart to cut these cute ornament tags out.  The base was cut from solid cardstocks and the <bulb2> ornament creative feature image was cut from various scraps of Christmas patterned paper I had on hand.  After gluing the two












layered pieces together, I applied a very thick coat of Crystal Accents over the patterned paper.  The large quantity of glue takes a little to dry, but the final effect is an epoxy type finish that creates dazzle with little effort (besides patience while they dry).  I used an old Martha Stewart acrylic stamp set to stamp To and From on the back side and these are on hand to dress up all our packages.  I usually tie a piece of twine, hemp, or crochet thread to the ornament to hang from the package.

Hoping your Christmas is merry and bright.

Andie

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous Andie, I love the idea of using the crystal clear - fabulous. I wish you and Brandy a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hugs, Karon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?