Background

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Butterfly Kisses Card


Sorry for the over exposed image.  Occasionally, the only pictures I can grab from Brandy's wonderful work are cell phone images text to me late at night when the lighting isn't the greatest.  I am sure the email went something like this. . . What do you think?  Well, I think Brandy's work is always fabulous.  Maybe she should seek a truly independent opinion.  Or, more likely, I am right. 

Here is a beautiful butterfly kisses card created earlier this year.  I found the image in my phone and felt I should post it.  Brandy used the tri-fold card design and all of her butterfly and dragonfly accessories.  The color scheme is lost in the poor image, but was beautiful in person. 

Thanks for looking.

Andie (for Brandy)

3 comments:

  1. Its stunning - love all the different papers and the embellishments:-) Tell Brandy - she's amazingly talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell Brandy this all the time, but I will tell her YOU said so. Maybe she'll really believe me this time! Thanks for the lovely encouragement.

      Delete
  2. Love these 'foldy' cards. I am cued to watch the video as soon as this note is written. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?