Background

Monday, September 10, 2012

Inspiration Smash Book

I decided that keeping magazines with all the other stuff I keep was not a good use of my space and added to the clutter in my mind.  Having recently finished my Creative Chemistry 101 Smash book, I thought that the Smash book would be a good medium for the pieces of magazines that were useful and inspiring.  Here's a couple of photos of the inside pages.  


I mainly have subscribed to Paper Crafts magazine.  One of the more useful sections is their sketches provided in most volumes.  Some of the examples were inspiring so I included those where appropriate.  Otherwise, I simply taped or used a glue stick to adhere the sketch in my Smash book page.








Using some Smash tape (Want it!) and decorative tissue tape, I smashed my card examples and some of the instructions too.










There is still room for more additions for future volumes.  I also have a separate stack of scrapbook layout inspirations that I will need to get a different Smash book for.








I've left room on most pages so that I might make notes as I use the inspiration.  I also intend to record blog posts it was a trip down memory lane as I smashed in examples that I had used for inspiration in the past.  I intend to keep adding to these pages as issues continue to arrive in my mailbox.  Hopefully, this will be useful and inspiring for a long time to come.


Andie















1 comment:

  1. Such a neat idea - I have a little note book that I do something similar in. :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?