Background

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Which Austen Hero Are You?

Trolling around the internet recently and I stumbled upon a fellow paper crafter who had posted this tag on her blog:



Oh, but I couldn't just leave that particularly interesting link alone.  I clicked on over to the Emma Adaptations webpage to see what this was all about.  Sure enough, they have developed a Jane Austen Character Quiz!  What fun!  Not that this is nearly as representative as learning your personality via some of the more popular test methods.  But I surely enjoy imagining myself as a Austen heroine, especially after the fantastic movies that have been made from her novels.  So, it is no surprise I qualify as an Elinor Dashwood.  Elinor is often described as reserved and practical, one might even ascribe a certain judgmental overtone, but not in a negative way....  These are definately facets of my personality.  Plus, I want to wear this to work one day in the near future:

Jane Austen Back Cover Art
Jump on over and find out which hero you are.  I'd love to hear in the comments, so feel free to come on back and share.  It's fun!

Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?