Background

Friday, July 27, 2012

Isn't She Clever?

I had the great pleasure to receive this wonderful thank you gift at work today.  Jan is one of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of working with.  Most of the time she is helping me and yesterday I was able to effectively return her many favors with some help of my own.  This was a great treat and such a wonderful thought.  Being the big crybaby I am, I had to breathe pretty deep and even not to tear up. 



Since I can't say thank you for a thank you gift, I thought I would share her contagious craftiness with you.  The wicker basket was adorable filled with sweet, delicious cherries.  Now I have my mid-morning snack and a great feeling of being appreciated.  Couldn't have been a better start to my Friday.

Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?