Background

Friday, June 15, 2012

Out and About in the Moxie Fab World

Cath over at the Moxie Fab World is usually out and about checking out all of our blogs.  The Friday post where she shares the best of what she's seen is one of my favorites.  Since Cath had shoulder surgery which is causing her to rest and recover, she's assigned us to go out and about and report back. 

Like the dutiful little rule follower I am, I've been out and about in the Moxie Fab World using a random number generator to look at and view some very cute creations! As Cath would say, check it:


Love this card most for the layered patterned paper.

Simple is one of my favorites and this little number is simply fabulous.

Honeycombs are all the rage and combined with the Distress Ink Spring set, this card is simply gorgeous!

Man cards are always hard and I haven't posted my creations for this year.  Check out this manly inspiration.

OK, this isn't a paper craft (though Mei Ann has some posts with paper crafts in them).  I just couldn't resist a little Mint Cafe Mocha or the stunning photography.  I tagged this as the most inspirational of the bunch.

The Clean and Simple card style is very appealing to me, but one that I struggle to use effectively.  This colorful (in a clean and simple way) card set is inspirational.

This cute card reminds me of my good friend Keri.  She'll understand even if no one else does (maybe- I'm a nut!).

Black and white are always stunning, but this card is particularly beautiful.  Love the textures. 

Keeping in the Cath inspired vernacular- Have a moxie fab weekend,

Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?