Background

Friday, March 30, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101- Blending with Distress Markers

In an effort to continue trying to color, I attempted Tim's technique with the Distress Markers and a waterbrush.  This technique differs only slightly from the previous technique in that instead of using the markers to fill in and blend directly on the paper, a waterbrush is used to draw the color across the watercolor paper.  This image is my feable attempt to replicate the technique.  I think part of my difficulty is the type of watercolor paper that I've selected.  I think that the paper is too "cheap" (rural Minnesota raised tendancies... they seep into everything).  I intend to get some quality watercolor paper and attempt this again (with Brandy's gracious lending of markers again!). 


Argghh!

Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?