Background

Thursday, October 13, 2011

i-rock... OK, Not Me But My Bling Does

Brandy and I recently signed up to attend Embellish It!'s Play All Day Event here in Mesa, Arizona.  We hope to share more on our fun filled 14 hour day of paper crafting at some point (much of it is a secret as we were both working on our Christmas cards).  Even so, a fun off shoot of signing up for the event was to get Embellish It!'s spam emails.  I know that doesn't rightly sound good, but trust me, everything turned out good.  Embellish It! recently teamed with other providers to launch a new blog called My Craft Channel.  They feature daily webisodes of tips and tricks for paper crafting and more along with what they are calling the Featured Buy.  Normally, I am not a sucker for these types of tricks.  However, I've been secretly longing to join the ranks of those that i-rock.  Brandy i-rocks.  I, sadly, had not ever i-rock'ed.  Until now that is...


 
This fabulous i-rock kit was a steal at $20 plus shipping and contains all that you see in the picture- the i-rock tool, crystal bling in 16 different assortments with over 3000 individual pieces, patterned bling and even a denim tote to make your first project out of.  If you are interested in the inspiration, the tips and tricks, or an excuse to sort through amazing deals on supplies, I'd recommend you check them out.  I image myself bling-ing everything from here on out.  It's now official, i-rock!





Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?